The Crown season four’s first trailer has been released by Netflix—and it features an angry confrontation between Princess Diana and Prince Charles.Fans got a glimpse of Emma Corrin’s turn as Princess Diana in the latest instalment of the popular show. In the new season, the actress wears a replica of the Princess of Wales’ wedding dress as she marries Prince Charles.The teaser hints at how new episodes—released on November 15—will reflect the messy reality of a marriage that unravelled in public.Prince Charles, portrayed by Josh O’Connor, can be seen screaming at Diana even as lines from the real royal wedding are spoken in the background.Newsweek subscription offers >The voice-over is taken from a reading actually given by the Archbishop of Canterbury during the real ceremony in St Paul’s Cathedral, London, in 1981It states: “Here is the stuff of which fairytales are made — a prince and princess on their wedding day.”But fairy tales usually end, at this point, with the simple phrase: ‘They lived happily ever after.'”As husband and wife live out their vows, loving and cherishing one another, sharing life’s splendors and miseries, achievements and setbacks, they will be transformed in the process.Newsweek subscription offers >”Our faith sees the… Read full this story
- The Crown series four: Emma Corrin dons THAT see-through skirt as she is transformed into Princess Diana to film scenes leaving her job at a nursery in London
- The Crown: Emma Corrin transforms into a pregnant Princess Diana as she joins Josh O'Connor as Prince Charles and a young actor playing Prince William to film Buckingham Palace Easter egg hunt scenes
- Emma Corrin Perfectly Channels Princess Diana While Filming for
- 's Emma Corrin Recreates Princess Diana's Iconic Look from Visit to N.Y.C. in 1989
- Princess Diana’s jewellery – who inherited it and what happened to her engagement ring and sapphire choker?
- Prince Charles and Camilla’s 2005 Engagement Announcement Said She’d Be 'Princess Consort' — Not Queen
- The Crown star Emma Corrin transforms into Princess Diana complete with her iconic see-through skirt
- The Crown turns Manchester into eighties New York as fans get another glimpse at Princess Diana
- First look at pregnant Princess Diana chasing after a young Prince William in The Crown season 4
- Prince William to appear in The Crown season four – see pics
'The Crown' Season 4 Trailer Features Princess Diana and Prince Charles Fight have 387 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 13, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.