This is the first picture of a fresher found dead at her Newcastle University accommodation just weeks after she began her studies. Heartbreaking tributes are being paid to the 18-year-old, named locally as Jeni Larmour, who was from Newtownhamilton, County Armagh in Northern Ireland and studying Architecture and Urban Planning. An 18-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident and is on police bail while investigations continue, a spokesperson for Northumbria Police said. Officers were called to Newcastle University’s Park View student village shortly after 6am on Saturday when Miss Larmour was found unresponsive. She was pronounced dead at the scene. Have you been affected by this story? Email [email protected] According to her Facebook page she started at Newcastle University on August 13. She thanked friends for their well wishes, and her mum Sandra Foster Larmour wrote in the comments: “Proud mum.” Heartbroken friends have paid tribute to the former Royal School Armagh pupil and Combined Cadet Force member. One wrote on Facebook: “Heartbroken. Two strangers who met in the weirdest way… in the middle of the Irish Sea. “I couldn’t have asked for a better crew mate, so enthusiastic and excited about everything, always bubbly and happy speeding… Read full this story
- 10 Poems That I Wrote - Loved by Many!
- Staying Fit at University
- Passport to Heaven
- The True Day of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Unlocking Your Genius Potential
- Waiting Room Which You Don't Want to Leave
- A Case for Ninjutsu Over Simply Practicing Budo-Taijutsu
- 3 Ways That Failed to Solve the Obesity Epidemic - Big Time
- Famous Smokers In History
- The Requirements Behind Becoming an Aircraft Mechanic
Student, 18, who died after being found unconscious at Newcastle uni halls pictured have 267 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at October 5, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.