Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb is being placed on injured reserve after suffering an MCL injury in Sunday’s win over the Dallas Cowboys. Chubb exited the game in the first quarter after a Cowboys defender has been pushed into his legs and was due to undergo an MRI exam on Monday.Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski confirmed in a press conference that the 24-year-old will miss several weeks as he recovers from the problem, however won’t require surgery and could return later in the year. Chubb had six carries for 43 yards prior to going down hurt against the Cowboys and has 292 total rushing yards for four touchdowns so far this season as a vital component to Stefanski’s offense.D’Ernest Jones led the Browns on the ground in Chubb’s absence on Sunday with 95 yards rushing off 13 carries, while Kareem Hunt ran for 71 yards and two touchdowns off 11 attempts. “It’s tough losing a guy like that,'” said quarterback Baker Mayfield post-game. “We love Nick. Everybody here loves Nick and the work he puts in, but this is a hardworking team.”We had guys who were resilient today. So proud of those guys who stepped up, but it speaks volumes… Read full this story
- Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield announces he is stepping away from social media
- Cleveland Browns Sign Former Pittsburgh Steelers QB Josh Dobbs
- Baker Mayfield said he feels 'disrespected' by Cleveland Browns
- NBA: Hawks’ Clint Capela out at least a week due to knee injury
- Arsenal's Kieran Tierney 'fears season is over' due to knee injury in major top four blow
- AP source: Browns, CB Ward agree on $100M contract extension
- NFL Journal: Should Broncos pay for backup running back? Seven teams have adopted strategy.
- EastEnders' Nick Cotton star recalled moment June Brown saved daughter from drowning
- The Spring Dish: JT Daniels, Neal Brown get one last chance to get it right at West Virginia
- Roger Federer continues injury rehab as he shares new video teasing comeback hopes
Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb to miss several weeks with knee injury have 328 words, post on www.skysports.com at October 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.