September 25, 2020 – 17:15 BST Jenni McKnight Princess Eugenie may follow in the footsteps of the Duchess of Sussex when it comes to giving birth… Princess Eugenie still has a way to go before she welcomes her first child with husband Jack Brooksbank – but we’re already thinking ahead to the birth.Should Eugenie decide to welcome her baby in the same hospital that she was born in back in 1990, then the new royal baby and Archie Harrison will immediately have something in common! MORE: How Princess Eugenie’s baby will affect Prince Edward and his children Loading the player… WATCH: Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank’s sweet love story The Duchess of Sussex welcomed Archie, one, with husband Prince Harry in London’s The Portland Hospital back in May 2019. Meanwhile, Eugenie and her sister, Princess Beatrice, were also born in the American-owned hospital. In fact, when Sarah Ferguson gave birth to eldest daughter Beatrice in August 1988, it made her the first member of the royal family to give birth in a non-NHS hospital. Archie Harrison was also born in The Portland Hospital Other royals, like Princess Diana and the Duchess of Cambridge, welcomed their children at St. Mary’s Hospital’s… Read full this story
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Daughter Lili Finally Listed in Royal Website's Line of Succession - E! Online
- Lilibet could miss out on relationship with Royal Family as ‘echos go on for generations'
- 41 Facts about the royal family you probably didn't know
- How Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Getting Prince George Ready to Be King - E! Online
- Prince Harry and Orlando Bloom are Hollywood pals: Here's how it happened
Princess Eugenie's baby and Meghan Markle's son Archie could have THIS in common have 271 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 25, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.