Italian fashion label Fendi on Wednesday (Sep 9) named British designer Kim Jones as artistic director for womenswear collections, a role previously held by the late Karl Lagerfeld. Jones, who already designs men’s clothing for Christian Dior, a stable mate of Fendi’s within the LVMH luxury goods conglomerate, will retain both jobs. At Fendi, he will work alongside Silvia Venturini Fendi, one of the scions of the brand’s founding family who creates its menswear collections and collaborated with Lagerfeld until his death in February 2019. Jones, known for mixing tailoring with more streetwear style looks, will take the helm of Fendi’s more frequent collections as well as its haute couture designs. Fendi, long known for its fur designs, said he would also be responsible for those designs. View this post on Instagram A post shared by mrkimjonesOBE (@mrkimjones) (Source: Reuters)
- Maria Grazia Chiuri named first female director of Christian Dior
- Theatre Review: An Artistic, Chilling Conversation on Colorism
- Kendall Jenner ditches her jacket to fully reveal her see-through top with just star-shaped patches covering her boobs
- Is Bernie Sanders a NIMBY?
- Kendall Jenner flashes her boobs in completely sheer top and skintight leggings as she joins stars in Paris
- Review: ‘The Great Wave’ barely makes a ripple at Berkeley Rep
- Performances will pop up all over Portland for Metamorphosis
- Going native: The scent of racism
- Kanye West: The calculated impulsiveness of a hit maker
- 32nd Virginia Film Festival Announces Lineup
Kim Jones named artistic director for womenswear at Fendi, will still design for Dior have 235 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.