Is there any stopping the Kansas City Chiefs this season? The Chiefs kick off the new NFL campaign, and their quest to become only the eighth team – and first since 2005 – to claim back-to-back Super Bowl titles, with the visit of the Houston Texans on Thursday night.The last team to achieve such a feat was, yes, you guessed it, the New England Patriots; but is there a changing of the guard taking place in the NFL? And not just because a certain Mr Brady has since left Foxborough for sunnier climes down in Florida; are the Chiefs the next great dynasty? 32 teams, 32 reasons to believe: AFC | NFCChris Simms certainly thinks so, saying on Wednesday’s Pro Football Talk, “I’m in the camp that thinks the pressure is off [Kansas City] and they’re going to seize greatness now.”I think their quarterback is going to keep a red-hot poker on everybody’s butts in the organisation. I don’t think he’s a guy to sit back and say, ‘oh, it’s cool, I’ve won one, let me sip a pina colada and hang out now’.”Everything we’ve seen or heard; this guy is going for all-time greatness. I’m one of those in… Read full this story
- The NFL’s Seattle Seahawks and Kansas City Chiefs Made Some Big Moves
- NFL will be tainted for another season: Ex-Super Bowl champion
- Eagles now have best odds (in Atlantic City) to win Super Bowl
- What they're saying: It's open season on Doug Pederson as Eagles' Super Bowl odds plummet
- One week before hosting a potential Super Bowl preview, the field in Mexico City is a mess, and the NFL is reportedly concerned
- Why The New England Patriots Will Beat The Los Angeles Rams In Super Bowl 2019
- Super Bowl ad includes ‘headstrong’ Missouri woman who marries couples anywhere
- Report: Doug Pederson is now under contract through the 2020 season
- Feast your eyes on the Philadelphia Eagles' Super Bowl rings
- Safety Blitz with Malcolm Jenkins: 'We don’t have a Super Bowl hangover'
Kansas City Chiefs: Can defending Super Bowl champions be stopped? NFL 2020 season preview have 334 words, post on www.skysports.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.