Amid her verbal tussle with Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut and the Brihanmumbai Corporation (BMC), Kangana Ranaut landed in Mumbai last week. Kangana’s visit was marked with protests and uproars due to her controversial comments on the Maharashtra Government in recent times. On Monday (September 14, 2020), the Queen actress took to her Twitter page to announce her departure from the city to her hometown, Manali. Kangana said that she is leaving Mumbai with a heavy heart after being terrorised during her stay. Kangana Ranaut Says Her Last Few Days In Mumbai Proved Her PoK Analogy Was Bang On The actress tweeted, “With a heavy heart leaving Mumbai, the way I was terrorised all these days constant attacks and abuses hurled at me attempts to break my house after my work place, alert security with lethal weapons around me, must say my analogy about POK was bang on.” On Sunday, Kangana Visited Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari To Discuss About The Unjust Treatment Given To Her During Her Mumbai Stay “A short while ago I met His Excellency the Governor of Maharashtra Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari Ji. I explained my point of view to him and also requested that justice… Read full this story
- Retailers say analog era government is hurting business
- Aussie Accent Developed Through Years of Heavy Drinking, Says New Theory
- Faraday Future Employees Reportedly Leaving In Droves; CFO Says The Company's Fine
- Big Bang Theory stars open a wedding gift from Stephen Hawking
- Carly Fiorina Takes Brave Stance Against Paid Maternity Leave Mandate
- What Was Our Universe Like Before the Big Bang?
- Omega-3s Aren’t So Great For Your Heart After All
- All the Best Movies Coming to and Leaving Netflix In May 2017
- Mumbai Slum And Dump Pose Safety Threats To Airport
- This Summer, Let Your Bangs Go Wild
Kangana Ranaut Leaves Mumbai With A Heavy Heart; Says 'My Analogy About PoK Was Bang On' have 303 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.