Bigger screens, better displays, smarter chips – for better or for worse, this is the current smartphone world we live in. And all those bells and whistles, as we know, inevitably come with higher price tags. Unless you've been living under a rock (with no Wi-Fi), most of us will admit that the smartphone is, arguably, the most important tech product in our lives. And even if one is willing to spend top dollar on one of life's little luxuries, justifying and rationalising spending a month's rent on a new communication device is nonetheless, necessary. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the tech giant's latest attempt to prove its swish-yet-inventive worth. READ: Is a 7.6-inch screen big enough for you? Samsung’s new Galaxy Z Fold 2 is coming soon It is Samsung’s third and latest foldable device, following hot on the heels of the redesigned first Galaxy Fold which launched September last year, and the Galaxy Z Flip which dropped earlier this year in February. Launching in Singapore on Sep 18 for S$2,888, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 is definitely considered big bucks, especially in the current global context. But before you baulk at the eye-watering price tag, it's worth a deeper look… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy X: Rumors and news leaks
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 vs. Galaxy S8 Plus: S Pen not the only difference
- Hands on: Samsung Galaxy TabPro S
- Best Samsung Galaxy S4 accessories
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 up for preorder September 19, in stores October 17 (updated)
- Hands On: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- How to find a Samsung Galaxy S3 (UPDATED)
- Will Apple’s injunction derail the Samsung Galaxy Tab?
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch rumored for September 4 launch
- The Samsung Galaxy Nexus goes on sale December 15
First look: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 launches on Sep 18 in Singapore have 292 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.