A person has her body temperature checked before entering a market in Đà Nẵng City. — VNA/VNS Photo ĐÀ NẴNG — The National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on Saturday evening announced 28 new cases of COVID-19 in Việt Nam. Among the patients, two are imported cases returning to the country from Indonesia and 26 are community transmitted, including 19 linked to Đà Nẵng General Hospital and seven in Đà Nẵng City. The two imported patients arrived at Cần Thơ International Airport in Cần Thơ City from Indonesia on July 29 and were immediately quarantined at Trà Vinh Tuberculosis Hospital. Those who caught the virus via community transmission are aged from nine to 86 and are from Quảng Nam Province, Thái Bình Province, HCM City and Đà Nẵng City. They were either patients at Đà Nẵng General Hospital, had close contact with COVID-19 patients, or were caring for family members at the hospital. As of Saturday evening, the total number of coronavirus cases hit 586, with 142 of them linked to Đà Nẵng General Hospital since July 25. The number of people under quarantine nationwide is more than 91,460. — VNS
- Viet Nam, Cambodia leaders say ties "inseparable"
- International hotel operators flock to Viet Nam’s bustling tourism scene
- Viet Nam monetary policy likely to come under pressure from trade war
- Fair facilitates trade co-operation between Viet Nam and China
- Moody's decision to place Viet Nam’s Ba3 rating under review for downgrade is improper: Vietnamese Finance Ministry
- Viet Nam real estate still an attractive prospect
- Viet Nam’s textile export value up almost 9% in eight months
- Viet Nam trying to get US export licence for avocados
- Viet Nam’s PMI falls to 50.5 in September
- Viet Nam's growth moderate this year but remains robust in Asia
Việt Nam confirms 28 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday evening have 293 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.