The summer transfer window has reached its halfway stage. Who’s done business early? Who is still scrambling? And who could still be on the move? A new Premier League season kicks off on September 12, but the window remains open until October 5 – and an additional domestic-only opportunity for trades between top-flight and Championship clubs runs to October 16.From the big deals done and those still on the boil, to the ongoing sagas and the offbeat moves you might missed, here is what you need to know about the transfer window so far as clubs step up their search for reinforcements before the big kick-off… Transfer Centre LIVE!Done Deals – latest by dayPremier League ins and outsThe sagas… Messi and Sancho to the Premier League?Could it really happen? Messi, in light blue, mixing it at Turf Moor in midweek?The Barcelona forward has been absent from training, having told his club of 20 years he wants to leave, and showdown talks loom as all parties bid to resolve the impasse.La Liga chiefs appear to have dashed his hopes of leaving Barcelona on a free transfer by stating his £627m-buyout clause will have to be paid if he is to leave… Read full this story
- January transfer window news and rumours
- Transfer news live: Man United linked with Gareth Bale swoop
- Transfer news live: Manchester United and Chelsea to announce first signings
- Transfer news live: £20m Man United deal; Spurs eye £30m swoop
- Transfer news live: Arsenal secure deal for Denis Suarez
- Transfer Deadline Day live: Crystal Palace set to sign Spurs target
- ‘Nobody will leave until I think we can get people in’ – Lambert on January transfer plans
- How have Manchester United got into such a mess and can it be fixed?
- Man United eye £90m Sancho move, Inter boss slams Arsenal
- Your Rams questions on free agents, Alex Pearce and more answered
Transfer window: The big signings so far in summer 2020 and players who could still move have 306 words, post on www.skysports.com at August 18, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.