Thu Thiem's ever-evolving potential According to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, Vietnam can expect a GDP growth of 4.4-5.2 per cent in 2020. This growth will come on the back of several international companies including Panasonic, Apple, and Nintendo moving their factories to the country, news of which has bolstered the market following two uncertain months of COVID-19. Some companies like those mentioned are expected to make Ho Chi Minh City's Thu Thiem their base, an area which is also in the local government's sights thanks to its crucial planning. In addition to becoming Ho Chi Minh City's new central business district (CBD), it is also fast becoming a well-connected residential hub. To cater to the several residential developments now underway, Thu Thiem's infrastructure is getting a face-lift. A Walking Bridge connecting Thu Thiem with District 1 has been approved while Thu Thiem 2 Bridge is expected to be completed at the end of this year. These improvements have raised Thu Thiem's investment appeal in the property market. In fact, according to JLL, property value in Thu Thiem has dramatically increased in the last 10 years and will continue to do so for the next 10-15 years, especially as… Read full this story
- Railway sector calls for foreign investments in six projects
- Ridley Scott On ‘The Martian’ And Why ‘Star Wars’ And ‘2001’ Sent Him To Space With ‘Alien:’ Toronto Q&A
- Phillies Star Zack Wheeler $1.9M Condo For Sale: Look Inside
- CapitaLand Development unveils luxury residences in Hanoi, HCM City with first-in-market features
- CapitaLand Development unveils two luxury residences in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- Moneycontrol Area Watch: Homebuyers can choose from ready-to-move-in to upcoming flats and villas in Sector 150 Noida
- F1 star Lewis Hamilton’s stunning homes from £18m six-bedroom London mansion to £32m New York penthouse in celeb hotspot
- Emmerdale stalwarts killed as village villain plans to tear iconic family apart?
- Weekly horoscope for November 7 – 13: What the stars have in store for every zodiac sign revealed
- Netanyahu’s Ultra-Luxurious Hawaii Vacation Is a Total Legal Sh*tstorm
The River - Star of Thu Thiem’s luxury apartment sector have 341 words, post on vir.com.vn at June 15, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.