Controversial new Harry and Meghan biography Finding Freedom was finally released today and unleashed a new wave of revelations about the Sussexes’ strained relationship with the Royal family and Megxit. But eyebrows have been raised by the fulsome praise heaped on the couple in the book by both the authors and an army of unnamed friends and sources. Authors Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand provide very detailed accounts of the couple’s intimate moments and inner thoughts – but the Duke and Duchess of Sussex claim they were not interviewed and did not contribute to the book. Scobie said today that while they did not interview the couple, ‘many’ friends gave them insights – providing ‘a lens to the couple through their friends and their circle of aides’. Palace insiders have described the book as ‘score settling’ after Harry and Meghan left the Royal Family for a life in Los Angeles – after suddenly announcing their intentions in January in a move that left The Queen ‘hurt’. Royal expert Penny Junor, author of Prince Harry: Brother, Soldier, Son, Husband, told MailOnline: ‘The authors certainly have some extraordinarily personal and private details about Harry and Meghan, but the couple have said they… Read full this story
- Queen to twist the knife as Prince Harry faces humiliating titles blow
- Meghan and Harry mocked as they hatch new bid to salvage Netflix deal
- Meghan Markle confronted about 'lecturing young mums from £11m mansion'
- How to Write Fiction When the Planet Is Falling Apart
- Dancing Through New York in a Summer of Joy and Grief
- The Best Dramas on Hulu Right Now (September 2021) | Digital Trends
- Best Xbox Game Pass (xCloud) games on Android 2021
- EU debate LIVE: Von der Leyen hails USA but ignores UK and NI in hour-long snub
The 26 most toe-curling quotes from Finding Freedom: Friends who are amazed by Meghan's packing skills and call her 'Grace under fire, classmates who taunt her for being 'perfect' and how Harry is 'tough to impress' (so does it sound like anyone you know?) have 286 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.