DONALD Trump’s Republican National Convention speech ripped into Joe Biden, the Democratic Party, and called for four more years in office – read the full transcript below. Friends, delegates, and distinguished guests: I stand before you tonight honored by your support; proud of the extraordinary progress we have made together over the last four years; and brimming with confidence in the bright future we will build for America over the NEXT four years! ⚠️ Follow our US election 2020 live blog for the latest news & updates As we begin this evening, our thoughts are with the wonderful people who have just come through the wrath of Hurricane Laura. We are working closely with state and local officials in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Mississippi, sparing no effort to save lives. While the hurricane was fierce, one of the strongest to make landfall in 150 years, the casualties and damage were far less than thought possible only 24 hours ago. This is due to the great work of FEMA, law enforcement, and the individual states. I will be going this weekend. We are one national family, and we will always protect, love and care for each other. Here tonight are the… Read full this story
- 'He’s all over the map!' Joe Biden goes off on Donald Trump's coronavirus response on call with reporters - as #WhereIsJoe trends among Bernie Sanders supporters
- The coronavirus clash of Donald Trump vs. Andrew Cuomo
- Everything Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle Said on Their Volatile
- Donald Trump wins Republican nomination as Joe Biden sweeps Democratic contests marred by coronavirus fears
- Democratic Debate #11 Review: Coronavirus Dominates, Trump Bored & Joe Biden Starts Measuring Oval Office Drapes – UPDATE
- Donald Trump Calls Spike Lee's Oscar Speech About 2020 Election a 'Racist Hit on Your President'
- Donald Trump taps Reince Priebus as chief of staff, Steve Bannon as top strategist
- An Oral History of Donald Trump’s Almost-Run for President in 2000
- Donald Trump's coronavirus response in the spotlight as Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders commit to naming a woman VP
- Donald Trump says he's a 'wartime president' as he signs special defense powers to ramp up medical equipment production 'in case of worst-case scenario' to tackle 'unseen enemy'
Read Donald Trump’s full RNC acceptance speech ripping Biden, Democrats and calling for four more years in office have 357 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 28, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.