Recent polling indicates that Donald TrumpDonald John TrumpTrump nomination to be held in private: report Graham defends Trump on TikTok, backs Microsoft purchase Federal appeals court rejects Stormy Daniels libel case against Trump MORE is losing the 2020 election. Even states like Texas are now in play. The president’s campaign is in need of a focused, effective message. Rather than spend time attacking Joe Biden’s cognitive function, Trump must hone a revised version of his 2016 banner: Biden and the political left are a threat to the wellbeing of working and middle class Americans. If the president drives this message home consistently until election day, he can win in November.So far Trump’s strategy has been to unrelentingly portray his opponent as doddering and cognitively impaired. Indeed, voters realize the aging Biden is, at best, an inelegant speaker. Age has clearly taken its toll on his mental acuity and ability to get a message across. Trump tried to drive the point home by labeling Biden “Sleepy Joe” and challenging him to take a mental acuity test. Trump inadvertently gave Biden two advantages through this strategy.First, Biden can stay in his basement as long as he needs to, citing the coronavirus and… Read full this story
- 'Bad move!' Donald Trump's re-election campaign says it planned multimillion-dollar ad buy on Twitter before platform banned all political advertising
- NFL's top sponsors stay quiet after Donald Trump's call for a boycott
- LaVar Ball to Donald Trump on CNN: 'Let's just stay in our lane'
- NFL owners speak out in support of players, against Donald Trump
- Donald Trump faces tough January tests
- Boston Red Sox: David Ortiz Talks Donald Trump
- NASCAR CEO Brian France cuts off reporter’s Donald Trump question
- Doc Rivers On Donald Trump: ‘Give Him A Chance’
- Chicago Cubs Owner Todd Ricketts To Join Donald Trump’s Cabinet?
- Donald Trump, Ryan Lochte and the politics of contrition
How Donald Trump can raise his political game against Joe Biden have 311 words, post on thehill.com at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.