Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) TAMPA — At mid-morning Friday, anticipation was heavy in the air at Bucs training camp, as heavy as the stifling humidity. Heat index: exactly 100 degrees. GM Jason Licht, in a Bucs-orange mask dotted with team logos, walked near (not within six feet) a camp visitor and said quietly: “The defense has been secretly scouting the offense, and the offense has been scouting the defense.” The camp air-horn blew. A rustling in the air, a few whoops, a “LET’S GET IT!” Period three of the Bucs’ 10th training-camp practice would be special. Five months after Tom Brady signed with the Bucs, two months after NFL offenses and defenses would normally square off in OTA practices, and one month before he’d quarterback his first pro game not for the New England Patriots, today would feature the first practice for Brady against the feisty Tampa Bay defense. Helmets, no pads, light contact. Normally, you’d figure, Who cares? It’s just a football practice. But in this COVID season of… Read full this story
- Tom Brady’s Contract Value Complicated By Complete Lack Of 43-Year-Old Quarterbacking Precedent
- Tom Brady's next move: the Patriots, retirement or a new life in California?
- FMIA Wild Card: Tom Brady the Pragmatist Controls His NFL Future
- Tom Brady, Drew Brees exit early in changing of the QB guard
- What does Tom Brady actually have to prove and will he be able to get it done with the Patriots?
- Cleveland ISD names 33-year old Fiacco AD, football coach
- NFL Offseason 2020 Already The Year of The QB With Brees, Brady, Burrow, Dak and Tua
- Cowboys 'hire ex-Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy' one day after owner Jerry Jones announced that Jason Garrett was out in Dallas
- FMIA Divisional: Aaron Rodgers, Packers Aren’t Finished, Derrick Henry Can’t Be Stopped, and more
- Previewing LSU pro day: Who's in? When will they work out? What's their draft projection?
FMIA: Sweat, Vomit And A 43-Year-Old QB—Two Hot Days In Tampa Bay With Tom Brady And The Buccaneers have 349 words, post on profootballtalk.nbcsports.com at August 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.