Ellen DeGeneres faces accusations of bullying behaviour by her employees – but she has been faced with controversy on-screen as well. The US chat show host has been rocked by allegations by coworkers, past guests, and fellow celebs over her conduct on and off camera. She has faced numerous allegations of diva behaviour since comedian Kevin T Porter dubbed her “one of the meanest people alive “. Last week, Variety revealed Ellen and her show were being investigated amid allegations of racism, bullying and sexual harassment behind the scenes of the show. There are allegations Ellen “turned a blind eye” to the shameful events – with some claiming her troubled nature is common knowledge among the Hollywood elite. While Ellen has previously denied claims of any wrongdoing, viewers have been able to make their own minds during some excruciating interviews. Here is a look at some of Ellen’s most uncomfortable and awkward celebrity moments: Dakota Johnson Perhaps the most memorable moment on this list, Ellen’s car-crash interview with Dakota Johnson went viral at the end of 2019. The Fifty Shades of Grey actress called out Ellen in an amazingly awkward chat after the presenter claimed she wasn’t invite to her… Read full this story
- Heidi Klum has a first-class pal in Melanie Griffith; Matt Lauer says Ellen DeGeneres is prank war's likely winner
- Madonna opens up on daughter Lourdes going to college, Kanye West and enjoying paparazzi attention on 'Ellen'
- Mario Batali looks at NYC high life with tips for Time Out mag; DeGeneres, Fallon, Kimmel lead celeb Web listing
- KUWTK: Kim Kardashian flies by jet to confront Kanye West over move
- Make-up artist transforms himself into Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, Dakota Johnson
- Chelsea Handler: 'I'm Sexually Attracted To Robert Mueller'
- Tiffany Haddish claps back at Chingy for denying they hooked up
- Chelsea Handler admits she's 'sexually attracted' to Robert Mueller
- Daytime Emmy nominations revealed: ABC soap opera 'General Hospital’ leads pack
- Steve Harvey Loses One of His Fifty-Seven Million Gigs to Kelly Clarkson
Ellen DeGeneres' most excruciating interviews - from Kanye rant to Dakota Johnson feud have 324 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.