CBS set the bar for Wednesday ratings, topping the night with a new episode of Big Brother: All Stars, which climbed one tenth from last week to a 1.1 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic and 4.24 million viewers. The reality series matched season-best numbers in the demo. Tough As Nails (0.5, 2.90M) also climbed a tenth from last week while the broadcaster saw an uptick in early numbers for Night 3 of the Republican National Convention (0.3, 1.64M). Elsewhere, the RNC held steady in the demo at NBC (0.3, 1.72M) and ABC (0.3, 1.51M). However, both took a hit in viewership. The numbers for all three broadcasters are expected to be adjusted in finals. ABC’s season finale of United We Fall (0.5, 3.14M) was on par with last week. Compared to its season premiere in July, which earned a 0.6 in the demo and 4.23 million viewers, it made freshman sitcom fairly steady in its summer run. The network also aired repeats of its family sitcom block including The Goldbergs, The Conners and American Housewife. In addition to the RNC and a rerun of Ellen’s Game of Games, NBC’s America’s Got Talent (0.6, 4.95M) result show was steady. Things were fairly… Read full this story
- Bills vs. Patriots predictions: Odds, total, player props, pick, live stream for 'Thursday Night Football'
- NBA quarter-mark grades: Celtics, Suns, Bucks among top marks; Nets, Lakers underwhelm; one team gets 'A+'
- The Atlantic Divide
- N.F.L. Week 13 Predictions: Our Picks for Each Game
- Ranking NFL teams with most to prove in awesome Week 13 slate of games between contenders
- The Six Pack: Georgia vs. LSU, USC vs. Utah among best Week 14 college football picks
‘Big Brother’ Dominates Wednesday Ratings; RNC Night 3 Ticks Up At CBS, ‘United We Fall’ Season Finale Steady have 269 words, post on deadline.com at August 27, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.