(CNN)Vaccine label changes have made vaccines even safer than they were before, and they remain “remarkably” safe, Israeli-based researchers reported Monday. A review of 58 different changes to labels on vaccines made between 1996 and 2015 has shown very few dangers in vaccination, and changes that were made were mostly to ensure people vulnerable to side effects or allergies were protected, they found. “These data highlight the robustness of the vaccine approval and postmarketing surveillance processes and confirm population vaccination as a major public health strategy,” the team at Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center wrote in their report, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine. Vaccine experts worry about a small but vocal group of vaccine skeptics who have cast doubt on the safety of vaccines, which go through a rigorous process of testing before they are approved by the US Food and Drug Administration and other global drug regulators. The anti-vaxxer movement Read More The director of the National Institutes of Health, Dr. Francis Collins, said he’s worried about some Americans’ skepticism of vaccines and said it could affect the people’s acceptance of the vaccine. The first phase III trial of a possible coronavirus vaccine started in the Unites… Read full this story
- A coronavirus vaccine by Election Day? Probably not. Here's why
- FDA panel votes to give emergency approval to Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine - but the shot won't ship to Americans until the agency signs off and a final verdict could take DAYS
- V-Day heroes who are first in the world to have the Covid jab urge vaccine sceptics to have the inoculation for the good of the country – with UK set to receive more than one million doses in a week
- Allergy risk on Pfizer jab: Day before FDA meet to give green light to vaccine UK regulators warn people with 'significant' food and medicine allergies NOT to take it after two health workers suffer 'anaphylactic reaction'
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 1
- Who won the first presidential debate?
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Nov. 27-Dec. 3
- Covid Tiers system could be scrapped by February as Boris Johnson tries to head off major rebellion from Tory MPs
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 7
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Facebook - Senate makes SCOTUS nominee Barrett a proxy for divisive 2020
Vaccines are remarkably safe, review finds have 375 words, post on edition.cnn.com at July 27, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.