President Trump Donald Trump South Carolina Senate adds firing squad as alternative execution method Ex-Trump aide Pierson won’t run for Dallas-area House seat House Oversight panel reissues subpoena for Trump’s accounting firm MORE on Thursday defended his mental fitness and claimed that he "very recently" took a cognitive test at Walter Reed Medical Center and "aced" it. "I actually took one very recently," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity Sean Patrick Hannity Grenell hints at potential California gubernatorial bid Cruz blames criticism of Cancun trip on media ‘Trump withdrawal’ The Hill’s Morning Report – Presented by The AIDS Institute – Tanden’s odds plummet to lead OMB MORE during a radio interview on his program late Thursday. "The radical left was saying, ‘Is he all there? Is he all there?’ and I proved I was all there because I aced it, I aced the test." "I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors and they were very surprised. They said, ‘That's an unbelievable thing, rarely does anybody do what you just did,’" the president continued. He did not provide a specific date that he took the test. ADVERTISEMENT The White House last disclosed that Trump passed a… Read full this story
- Trump claims trade victories with revised NAFTA, China deal
- Donald Trump's likely challengers in the 2020 US presidential election
- The Case for Biden’s ‘Electability’ Fades Under Scrutiny
- Making sense of the key players in the Trump-Ukraine controversy
- Biden's launch riles up Trump
- Republicans will pay on Election Day for politicizing Trump's impeachment
- Now Lev Parnas claims he SAW Trump order the firing of the US ambassador to Ukraine after hearing gossip that she was 'bad-mouthing' him - and implicates ex-Energy Secretary Rick Perry in 'quid pro quo scheme'
- 'I don't even know who that man is. I don't know him. I know nothing about him.' Furious Donald Trump DENIES knowing Lev Parnas 14 times - but Rudy Giuliani's indicted sidekick reveals MORE photos of them together
- President Trump made 16,241 false or misleading claims in his first three years
- The most consequential vote of a generation still haunts Joe Biden
Trump claims he recently 'aced' a cognitive test, challenges Biden to take it have 359 words, post on thehill.com at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.