Presented by FacebookWelcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. It is Monday. We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the daily co-creators, so find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and recommend the Morning Report to your friends. CLICK HERE to subscribe!Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 129,947. U.S. coronavirus cases surge as fatalities near 130,000 (The Wall Street Journal). America wants to know what’s ahead for students and educators this fall, from kindergarten through college. On Tuesday, President TrumpDonald John TrumpTrump second-term plans remain a mystery to GOP Trump to hold outdoor rally in New Hampshire on Saturday Eighty-eight years of debt pieties MORE will steer a “national dialogue on safely reopening America’s schools.” The president in April called on schools to reopen, but educators believe there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to the safest option for all young people who want to resume instruction in August and September.As confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the United States climb to 2.9 million this week and public… Read full this story
- 23andMe presents top 10 most interesting genetic findings of 2010
- OPINION Demo 2012: Looking for the Next Google, Facebook or Apple
- WEEKLY RECAP Apple's Saber-Rattling, Capitol Hill's Ruckus, Big Blue's Silence
- PODCAST Facebook Groups: Good Fences Make Good Neighbors?
- Opinion: Brian Moriarty's Apology For Roger Ebert
- Gamasutra's Best Of 2009: Top 10 Games Of The Year
- Opinion: The 99 Best Free Games Of 2009
- Column: 'Playing Catch Up: 's Cliff Johnson'
- ‘The wounds have never healed’: living through the terror of partition
- Remember When?: You Would Stay Up All Night Metal… Gear… Solid…
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump wants schools to reopen, challenged on 'harmless' COVID-19 remark have 278 words, post on thehill.com at July 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.