It’s 10 years ago today that five skinny-jean wearing boys were thrown together in a stroke of genius by X Factor boss Simon Cowell to perform Natalie Imbruglia’s Torn at the judges’ houses. Few realised then that Zayn Malik, Harry Style, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan would go on to take over the world as One Direction, dominating the charts for five years before parting in one of pop’s most brutal splits. The drama went down in the middle of their On the Road Again world tour when Zayn, 27, was spotted crying on stage during their Hong Kong performance on March 18. The next day he dramatically flew home from Thailand with ‘stress’, leaving the boys to finish the Asia leg alone. Struggling with anxiety and fame, Zayn’s personal life was in a state of disarray amid accusations he’d cheated on fiancée Perrie Edwards – claims he denied. And he would later admit that he’d wanted to quit the tour ‘from the beginning’, telling The Fader: “I was always thinking it. I just didn’t know when I was going to do it. Then by the time I decided to go, it just felt right on that day…. Read full this story
- Zayn Malik's fashion line: the verdict
- How Much Is Harry Styles in
- Super Bowl 2020: Lizzo Set to Join Harry Styles for Pre-Game Event
- Harry Styles confesses Jennifer Aniston was his first celebrity crush after speaking about sexuality
- Zayn Malik: Anxiety is 'seen as weakness'
- Louis Tomlinson Wouldn't Say He's "Closest to Any" of His One Direction Bandmates
- Bowing out in style? Versace show rumoured to be Donatella's last
- ‘Quite improper’: ‘Murky’ royal truth Meghan and Harry accidentally revealed
- One Direction are tired: four years of 1D, by the numbers
- A very modern marriage: Harry and Meghan wed at St George's Chapel in Windsor in an extraordinary star-studded, multi-cultural ceremony, the likes of which the Royals have never seen
'Sordid' way Zayn Malik quit One Direction and truth about Harry Styles' tears have 318 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 23, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.