(CNN) — Results from trials involving three different coronavirus vaccines released Monday, all showed positive results, with evidence the vaccines can produce immune responses that would be expected to protect people against infection. They all also appeared to be safe, although it will take studies with more people to show how safe they really are and whether they can prevent infection. Early results of a closely watched Phase 1/2 trial published in The Lancet suggest a coronavirus vaccine developed by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca is safe and induces an immune response. However, researchers stressed more study is needed to know whether the vaccine protects people against the virus.Phase 2 results for one vaccine candidate made by Chinese company CanSino Biologics were also published in the medical journal The Lancet and early results from Phase 1/2 trials of the vaccine made by Pfizer and BioNTech were released in a pre-print paper that has not yet been peer-reviewed. The Oxford vaccine prompted an antibody response within 28 days and a T-cell response within 14 days, according to the results published Monday. Neutralizing antibodies — so-called because they can neutralize the virus — were detected in most participants after one shot, and in all of them after two…. Read full this story
- Swine Influenza - Improve Your Immune Response
- World First - Celiac Disease Vaccine Trialled in Australia on April 2009 - Exciting News!
- 'A victim of their own success': How vaccines became a casualty of misinformation in the U.S.
- Edited Transcript of HL earnings conference call or presentation 7-Aug-19 2:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of KDP earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 1:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of AERI earnings conference call or presentation 7-Aug-19 9:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of GS earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 3:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of CSX earnings conference call or presentation 16-Oct-19 8:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of INFN earnings conference call or presentation 7-Aug-19 9:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of 1316.HK earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 12:00pm GMT
Oxford’s COVID-19 Vaccine Appears Safe And Induces Immune Response, Early Results Suggest have 319 words, post on sacramento.cbslocal.com at July 20, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.