MADELEINE McCann suspect Christian B has submitted another request for parole days after withdrawing his application claiming he had ”lost confidence” in the judicial system. The 43-year-old convicted rapist and paedophile’s fresh bid comes as cops searched a secret cellar underneath an allotment he rented and could swoop on a second one. ⚠️ Click here for the latest news on Madeleine McCann Christian B was eligible for release in June after serving two thirds of a 21 month sentence for drugs trafficking. But his lawyer Friedrich Fulscher pulled that application saying he had no faith in the court that would consider the request as it was the same one that had convicted his client of rape. Last night Mr Fulscher, who has refused to speak with British media, told German news outlets he had resubmitted the request but at the court in Kiel where Christian B is currently jailed.He added:”This court is now the one responsible and will look at our application.” It came hours after cops investigating the Brit youngster’s disappearance finished digging up an allotment just four miles from Christian B’s former home. In a dramatic twist it German cops could swoop on a second allotment he rented by… Read full this story
- Neither theocracy nor clericalism, just a sound Christian moral order
- 3 of 5 suspects in fatal cop shooting gunned down
- Our politics sucks, but our Christian future shines with hope
- Pope Francis backs search for wartime truth in Sri Lanka
- Have we lost our consciences?
- Bishop says pork scammers must return loot
- We are the Church militants: Are we ready for martyrdom?
- Here’s the full text of Obama’s big DNC speech
- Las Vegas latest: Officials update number of firearms found
- Everything you need to know from ‘Making a Murderer’ if you don’t want to spend 10 hours watching
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B demands parole saying he’s ‘lost faith in justice’ as cops search his cellars have 300 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.