Former Fox News anchor Ed Henry has been accused of ‘violently raping’ one woman and sexually harassing another in a bombshell new lawsuit. The federal suit was filed on Monday in the US District Court for Southern New York by Jennifer Eckhart, a former associate producer at Fox Business, and Cathy Areu, a frequent guest on the network. Eckhart claims that Henry – who was fired from the network on July 1 after an unnamed employee accused him of sexual misconduct – handcuffed her and raped her in a hotel room in 2017 after trying to coerce her into a sexual relationship. Areu also claims she was sexually harassed by Henry, 49, and several other men at the network – including star anchors Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson and journalists Howard Kurtz and Gianno Caldwell. The suit describes how Hannity allegedly offered staff $100 to take Areu on a date while she served as a regular face on his primetime show in 2018. The lawsuit names Fox News, Henry, Hannity, Carlson and Kurtz as defendants. Fox News, on behalf of their staff, and Henry have emphatically denied the allegations. Former Fox News anchor Ed Henry (pictured with his wife Shirley)… Read full this story
- Android founder accused of running 'sex ring' by ex-wife
- Cristiano Ronaldo Paid $375,000 in Hush Money to Rape Accuser.
- 2020 Democrats start two nights of debates in Detroit
- How Epstein 'groomed and trapped his
- The troubling legacy of Martin Luther King
- The European Parliament’s school of scandals
- Just how much does Ghislaine Maxwell know?
- Malkovich tackles 'difficult' Weinstein-inspired play
Fox News anchor Ed Henry is accused of 'handcuffing and raping' an employee in a NYC hotel room in bombshell lawsuit - which also accuses Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity of sexual harassment have 249 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 20, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.