The Chronicle’s Live Updates page documents the latest events in the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, the state of California and across the U.S. with a focus on health and economic impacts. The San Francisco Chronicle’s ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 356,017 cases in California, including 7,383 deaths • 38,677 in the Bay Area, including 676 deaths. • More than 3.4 million in the U.S., including 137,419 deaths. The five other states with the highest death tolls are New York with 32,427; New Jersey with 15,634; Massachusetts with 8,368; Illinois with 7,427; and Pennsylvania with 6,957. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. • More than 13.5 million in the world, with more than 584,000 deaths. More than 7.5 million people have recovered. Resources on COVID-19 and California’s reopening: Use our interactive page to track the state and Bay Area’s reopening by county. For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. Information on Bay Area school reopenings can be found here. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign… Read full this story
- Malaysia's COVID-19 cases soar past 1 million as daily numbers reach record highs
- Afghan civilian casualties reach record high in 2021: Report
- Drug Overdose Deaths in US Reach Record High in 2020 Amid COVID-19 Lockdowns
- Vaccine eligibility will open to all Bay Area adults soon. Is there enough supply in each county?
- As delta surges, Bay Area reaches realization that COVID 'will be with us chronically'
- What highly vaccinated Singapore's 75% breakthrough rate might mean for Bay Area
- How the Bay Area's coronavirus death rate compares with other U.S. regions
- Why Bay Area young adults lag in COVID vaccination, and why things might be changing
- Here's where Bay Area teens will be able to get the COVID vaccine
- Bay Area counties urge employers to require universal COVID-19 vaccination policies
Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area hospitalizations reach another record high have 312 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.