This is the chilling moment the UK’s first female suicide bomb plotter tells police during an interview she was planning a Sri Lanka-style terror attack on St Paul’s Cathedral as she is jailed for 14 years. Wearing a black hijab, Muslim convert Safiyya Shaikh, 36, smiled and raised her index finger in a salute associated with ISIS as she was taken to the cells. Shaikh, born Michelle Ramsden in Hounslow, west London, told undercover police officers she wanted to ‘do a piece of history and kill as many kuffar as possible’ in a day of carnage across the capital. The single mother ran a chat room dedicated to martyrs and told followers of her determination to become Britain’s first female suicide bomber. She was addicted to heroin but said she always wanted to ‘do something big’ and that killing one infidel was ‘not enough for me.’ After setting off the two bombs, she wanted to blow herself up on the London Underground, it can be disclosed. more videos 1 2 3 Watch video Huge Osprey seen holding a shark in its talons on Myrtle Beach Watch video Drone footage shows house where Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested Watch video Extended video… Read full this story
- Sri Lanka Bombings Live Updates: ‘It Was a River of Blood’
- Sri Lanka Was Warned of Possible Attacks. Why Didn’t It Stop Them?
- Mum and daughter from UK's first all-woman terror cell jailed over bomb plot
- Cheers! Kate dons a stunning emerald green Alexander McQueen coat and indulges her taste for Guinness on St Patrick's Day as she and William pay a visit to the soldiers of the Irish Guards
- Al Qaida bomb-maker jailed for life after plotting knife attack on Parliament
- 'We're ready to go in': Turkish army confirms preparations to invade Syria 'are complete' as explosions are seen on the border - as Donald Trump says 'let them take care of it' after pulling troops from the area despite fears for safety of
- The best American film directors, from Robert Altman to Robert Zemeckis
- Dive into the virtuosic thrillers of Brian De Palma
- On Day of Chicago Vlogger’s Funeral, Friend is Slain
- The unlikely story of the meteorite feud that ended up a fugitive from the law
Chilling moment Britain's first female suicide bomb plotter told police she was planning a Sri Lanka-style terror attack on St Paul's Cathedral - as she SMILES and does ISIS salute as she is jailed for 14 years have 366 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 3, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.