President Donald Trump looked fatigued as he returned to the White House early Sunday following his first campaign rally in nearly four months, where he claimed ‘thugs’ blocked his supporters from filling the noticeably vacant seats at his speech. Trump was seen stepping off Marine One onto the South Lawn of the White House early in the morning with his red tie undone – a rare sight for the president – and a red ‘Make America Great Again’ cap clutched in his hand. He shared a small wave upon returning from the rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where cameras showed scores of empty blue seats available in the 19,000-seat BOK Center. In his Saturday night speech Trump praised the supporters who showed up saying, ‘Thank you warriors. Thank you.’ Saturday night marked Trump’s first rally since campaigning was sidelined by the coronavirus crisis and since Joe Biden became the presumptive Democratic nominee. Polls show Biden leading Trump in their match up as voters give the president low marks for his handling of the pandemic and for his response to race relations after the death of George Floyd. The rally in Tulsa was painted as the event that would reset the Trump campaign,… Read full this story
- With Rallies Limited, Trump Turns White House Events Into Campaign Talks
- Donald Trump tweets 'does he even know what's happening?' as Joe Biden is formally nominated as the Democratic candidate - and Jill lashes back 'ridiculous!'
- 'I wish Donald Trump knew how to be president': Hillary Clinton warns Trump might 'steal his way to victory' and boasts she got more of the popular vote as she pleads with voters to back Joe Biden
- 'He will tear down democracy to win.' Barack Obama flames Donald Trump for narcissism, conspiracy theories, corruption and laziness and calls his presidency a 'reality show for the attention he craves' as he pleads with people to vote for Joe Biden
- Donald Trump latest news: President joins TikTok rival Triller as brother Robert’s funeral could be at White House
- Praise for Health Care Workers, Barbs for Biden as GOP Convention Opens
- John McCain's widow endorses Joe Biden for president at Democratic Convention tonight - after years of Donald Trump attacking her husband before and AFTER his death
- Trump or Biden, which candidate does China want in the White House?
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris attempt to publicly bury the hatchet as she calls her previous attacks on him a 'distraction' and he says criticism of her is sexist in their first TV interview together
- President Trump: His first week in the White House
Trump returns to White House after claiming 'thugs' stopped thousands from attending his Tulsa comeback rally, praises 'warriors' in the arena who braved the virus and calls Joe Biden's career 'four decades of calamity' have 426 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 21, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.