BIG INTERVIEW by K Shriniwas Rao • Published on ShareTweet “Let’s say if I was about to get dropped from the team or sit out, I naturally performed,” Shreyas Iyer said. © Getty Apart from KL Rahul, the one big positive to emerge from New Zealand for India in the white-ball format was the coming of age of Shreyas Iyer. He was the star of the show when India chased over 200 in the first T20 in Auckland. He was also in scintillating form in the ODIs as he scored his maiden hundred in Hamilton and also got two fifties in the three-match series. The much debated No. 4 slot is also his now. He spoke to TOI about all this and more. Excerpts: Last year, when you missed the bus for World Cup, you said: ‘If you’re a great talent, you need time to find your zone’. Let’s dissect that. How do you perceive talent? Has your time come? Are you in the zone? Yes, it was a difficult time. Talent is not for me to perceive. My job is to deliver, knowing that I’m capable of it. Let others do the perceiving bit. My time? Well, I do… Read full this story
- Home Selling: How To Set The Right Asking Price
- How to Determine the Right Asking Price When Selling Your Vehicle by Owner
- Systolic Pressure Level: The Right Indicator Of Your Heart’s Condition
- Made in Eastern Europe: Garment workers denied basic rights
- Shepard Smith 'was sick of being attacked by his Fox News primetime colleagues' and asked for a way out of his $15million a year contract - while a former staffer says it will be 'telling' to see who is chosen as his replacement
- Royal Mail’s Parcelforce arm admits breaking competition law
- Spectator competition winners: Speeches as sonnets
- Not Brexit, but Scottish independence could break up UK
- Family, faith, flag: the religious right and the battle for Poland’s soul
- 'You have to ask what sort of animals would do that?'
The level of competition we have right now, we can't ask for a break: Shreyas Iyer have 337 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at June 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.