India on Monday became a founding member of an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven global body called the “Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence (GPAI)” which aims to promote responsible and human centric-development of AI. Other countries involved include the US, UK, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, South Korea and Singapore. GPAI will bring together leading experts from industry, civil society, governments and academia to collaborate on ways to show how AI can be leveraged to better respond to the present global crisis around COVID-19. The body will be supported by a Secretariat, to be hosted by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) in Paris, as well as by two Centers of Expertise in Montreal and Paris. The news comes after India recently launched its National AI Strategy and National AI Portal that revolve around leveraging AI across education, agriculture, healthcare, e-commerce, finance, telecommunications and other such sectors. “By joining GPAI as a founding member, India will actively participate in the global development of AI, leveraging upon its experience around the use of digital technologies for inclusive growth,” said the Indian IT Ministry. India has been taking steps to adapt AI in day to day life. In January, deep-tech… Read full this story
- India's 2-Wheeler industry targets sustainability, merges focus with vision
- Khelo India 2019, Basketball: Nothing is a "tall" order for this hoopster from Punjab
- Track Tech QA – There Is No Easy Way
- Technologues Realized: Exploring the 2019 Audi A8’s Cool Future Tech
- Toyota showcases safety R&D – oblique crash test, advanced driving simulator and THUMS model range
- Another Batch Of Most-Asked Tech Questions
- Goldberg Selects A Hemi Engine For His A-990 – Tech
- Will the New Five Star Body Be Legal in 2018?
- 2018 Bentley Continental GT to be brand's most high-tech car yet
- The Smart Office: How Connected Tech is Redefining the Workplace
India Becomes Founding Member of Global AI Body to Oversee Responsible Use of Advanced Tech have 299 words, post on sputniknews.com at June 15, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.