FIFA 21 is not a regular release, as it bridges two console generations, what with the impending launch of the PS5 and Xbox Series X in late 2020. As such, EA Sports has promised that players who buy FIFA 21 on PS4 and Xbox One will get a free copy on respective next-gen platform. But if you’re planning to avail that offer, you might not want to start playing in October. EA Sports has revealed that FIFA 21 progress and save games — except for Ultimate Team and Volta Football — won’t carry over from existing consoles to new ones. That is disappointing, and hopefully, EA will fix this in time. In a FAQ post on the official FIFA 21 website, EA writes : "All progress you make or content you acquire within FIFA 21 Ultimate Team (including players, items, coins, FIFA Points, match record, and leaderboard placement), as well as all progression in Volta Football will transfer from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5 and back, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X and back. Progress within all other modes including Online Seasons, Co-Op Seasons, Career Mode, Pro Clubs, etc. will be specific to the console you are playing on… Read full this story
- NHL 21 Pre-Orders Are Available--Full Game To Be Revealed This Month
- Fifa 21 BANS ‘toxic’ goal celebrations including Ronaldo’s ‘calm down’ & Dele Alli’s ‘A-OK’ after players complain
- NHL 21 Pre-Orders Are Available--More To Be Revealed This Month
- Gaming Deals Black Friday 2020: What to look out for
- These are all the Nintendo Switch games with console and PC cross-play support
- How to watch Microsoft’s Xbox Games Showcase
- PS5 vs Xbox Series X ultimate showdown – which console is the BEST for you?
- Madden NFL 21 Getting Backyard Football Mode
- Take-Two says next-generation game price hikes won’t be universal
- Madden NFL 21 Cover Star Lamar Jackson Reflects On Joining The Elite Club
FIFA 21 Progress, Save Games Won’t Transfer From PS4, Xbox One to PS5, Xbox Series X have 296 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at June 19, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.