PLANS that will provide a ‘road map’ out of lockdown will be announced this week by Boris Johnson. The Prime Minister, who returned to Downing Street on Sunday, April 26 after battling coronavirus, will address the nation this Sunday (May 10) to explain how current restrictions will be lifted. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates When will lockdown end? The Government once again reviewed the current lockdown measures on Thursday, May 7 – with Dominic Raab revealing it had been formally extended once again. But that further detailed would come from Boris Johnson on Sunday (May 10), with the Prime Minister saying in Wednesday’s PMQs that he could change the lockdown measures as soon as Monday. In the lunchtime meeting in Commons, Mr Johnson said: “We have to be sure that the data is going to support our ability to do this. “But that data is coming in continuously over the next few days.”We will want if we possibly can, to get going with some of these measures on Monday.” This is despite the UK now having the highest death toll in Europe. Upon his return to Downing Street after fighting off Covid-19, the PM… Read full this story
- Brexit court defeat for UK government
- Brexit: Philip Hammond warns UK will lose control in no-deal scenario
- Brexit transition period should end on 31 December 2020, says EU
- Perks will stop if UK ends up staying in EU, says Guy Verhofstadt
- A Bank of England official was forced to apologise after calling the UK economy ‘menopausal’
- A world apart, but closer than ever: why UK and New Zealand tech is made for each other
- Theresa May calls Syria strike 'right and legal' as UK defense secretary says it was a 'highly successful mission'
- Five ways Stephen Hawking predicted the world would end – from robot takeovers to the Trump presidency
- Asda staff could end up £500 worse off under wage changes, says MP
- Adults in the UK may soon have to buy 'porn passes' from corner shops to prove their age online
When will lockdown end in the UK? have 331 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 7, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.