"Space is going to be…It's going to be the future," said President Donald Trump at a ceremony to unfurl the flag of his new Space Force today. Trump stressed the importance of space "both in terms of defense and offense and so many other things," he said. "And already, from what I'm hearing and based on reports, we're now the leader in space." "As you know, China, Russia, perhaps others, started off a lot sooner than us," Trump said. "We should have started this a long time ago, but we've made up for it in spades. We have developed some of the most incredible weapons anyone's ever seen. And it's moving along very rapidly." Trump then discussed what seemed to be a secret military weapon. "I call it the 'Super-Duper Missle,’" enthused the president, "and I heard the other night [it's] 17 times faster than what they have right now." "You take the fastest missile we have right now," Trump said. "You heard Russia has five times and China's working on five or six times. We have one 17 times and it's just got the go-ahead." Russian President Vladimir Putin has indeed deployed a hypersonic nuclear missile that flies at… Read full this story
- Netflix Teams with Steve Carrell to Mock Trump’s Space Force
- Trump Orders Space Force for 'American Dominance,' Signs Space-Traffic Policy
- Trump's Space Force Push Reopens Arguments About Military in Space
- How Trump's Space Force Would Help Protect Earth from Future Asteroid Threats
- Where Does Trump's 'Space Force' Fit in the International Agreement on Peaceful Use of Space?
- China Mocks Trump’s ‘Space Force’ Proposal
- Trump’s ‘Space Force’ grounded in real needs but details are scarce
- Trump Wants a Space Force — But We Have an Air Force Space Command
- US to Launch Space Force Military Branch in 2020, VP Mike Pence Says
- What Is the U.S. Space Force?
Watch: Donald Trump Unfurls Space Force Flag, Teases New “Super-Duper Missile” have 342 words, post on deadline.com at May 15, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.