Presented by FacebookWelcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. TGIF, and hello May! We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the daily co-creators, so find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and recommend the Morning Report to your friends. CLICK HERE to subscribe!Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 54,877. Tuesday, 56,253. Wednesday, 58,355. Thursday, 60,999. Friday, 63,019.Speaker Nancy PelosiNancy PelosiMcCarthy doubtful Republicans will participate in coronavirus select committee Overnight Health Care: Pelosi floats almost T for states | US intel investigating COVID-19’s origins | Trump outlines efforts to protect nursing homes On The Money: 3.8M more Americans file for unemployment benefits | Stocks cap off best month since 1987 even as coronavirus leaves millions jobless | Pelosi floats almost T for states in next relief package MORE (D-Calif.) said on Thursday that House Democrats support nearly $1 trillion in federal aid for states and cities in Congress’s next legislative effort to help the nation weather the COVID-19 crisis. CARES Act 2, as the House measure is called, is also expected to include hundreds of billions of dollars more to help… Read full this story
- Mom asked Facebook friends to rally in KC against Trump policy. 100 people showed up
- Watch what happens when Miami Beach makes a cameo in a Trump-Kim summit video
- Can eligible ex-felons register to vote on Jan. 8? State, local officials disagree
- US Supreme Court weighs legality of President Trump's travel ban
- Our State Of Disunion: Trump, Pelosi Spar Over Big Speech But Why Do We Care?
- US Court Refuses Trump’s Plea To Reinstate Travel Ban [Read Order]
- Trump Revised Travel Ban, H1-B Suspended Processing, Border Security Enforcement: March 2017 Special Immigration Alert
- Trump Cancels Pelosi’s Trip Overseas Amid State Of The Union Fight
- The Briefing: Trump, standing up to Russia? 'Haha!'
- Food stamps, local military funding endangered by shutdown
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Pelosi makes $1T state and local plea, Trump to resume travel have 313 words, post on thehill.com at May 1, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.