Investment NA deputies debate auditing of PPP projects The Saigon Times Friday, May 29, 2020,13:55 (GMT+7) NA deputies debate auditing of PPP projectsThe Saigon Times A NA deputy speaks at the NA session on May 28. At the ongoing ninth sitting of the 14th National Assembly, a discussion on the auditing of public-private partnership (PPP) projects took center stage – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – At the ongoing ninth sitting of the 14th National Assembly (NA) on May 28, a discussion on the auditing of public-private partnership (PPP) projects took center stage. At the session to discuss the draft law on investments under the PPP model, some members were of the opinion that the State Audit only checks the public assets and public finances of PPP projects, while capital from private investments is not audited, according to Vu Hong Thanh, head of NA’s Economic Committee. Others pointed out that the nature of the PPP model is public investment, so the State Audit should audit the entire PPP project, including the sources of investment from the private sector. Still others proposed considering the time and period for auditing plans to avoid difficulties in the operation of PPP projects, reported the Vietnam News Agency. The NA Standing… Read full this story
- Equal opportunities for PPP project contenders
- Crunch time for expressway PPPs in Vietnam
- Crunch time for expressway PPPs
- Invigorating investors with PPP draft
- NA Standing Committee to convene 44th meeting on April 20
- WD PR4100 NAS review
- Lil Nas X Wants Mariah Carey to Collaborate with Him on a Remix of 'Old Town Road'
- Donald Trump Republican rivals go on the attack at pivotal GOP debate before Super Tuesday
- World Health Day 2020: NAS tells FG to review Healthcare practitioners remuneration, welfare
- Dolly Parton Just Responded to Lil Nas X's Request to Join Him for 'Old Town Road' Remix
NA deputies debate auditing of PPP projects have 300 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.