Officials in Seoul believe North Korean leader Kim Jong-un did not undergo surgery, it emerged today.Speculation about the Supreme Leader’s health mounded around the world after the head of the Hermit Kingdom had not been seen in public for nearly three weeks.Yesterday Kim appeared at the opening of a fertiliser factory to quash rumours he had died.Pictures from the event appeared to show the dictator had needle marks on his forearm and he appeared to use a golf buggy to get around. Kim had previously used a cart following leg surgery.But a senior South Korean government official told reporters today that the presidential office does not believe the authoritarian leader underwent an operation, according to the Yonhap News Agency.The news from South Korea came as the two neighbours exchanged gunfire along the border, just a day after Kim’s reappearance.Choi Kang, vice president of the Asan Institute for Policy Studies, said he believed the timing of the ‘grey area’ provocation shows it could been planned to show that Kim was still in charge of the North Korean military. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un at the completion of a fertiliser plant, in a region north of the capital, Pyongyang. It was the… Read full this story
- North Korean residents speak out as mystery over Kim Jong-un deepens
- Kim Jong-un dead claims surge after North Korean leader's sister gets 'major promotion'
- US says Kim Jong Un preparing ICBM launches, asks China, Russia to stop him
- Kim Jong-un dead and sister poised for North Korea takeover experts say after clue spotted
- North Korea nuclear threat: Kim Jong-un poised to step up 'high profile missile tests'
- Kim Jong-un will kill ANYONE he sees as a threat - even his sister, says defector
- Kim Jong-un launches bizarre war on sex - 'Promiscuity is TREASON'
- Kim Jong-un dead: Donald Trump breaks silence on North Korea despot's health rumours
- Kim Jong-il, Dictator Who Turned North Korea Into a Nuclear State, Dies
- What Kim Jong Un's decade in power means for North Korea and the world
Kim Jong-un has NOT had surgery, claim South Korean officials after despot leader returned from 20-day stint out of the public eye sparking rumours of his death have 336 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 3, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.