The Human Rights Campaign rolled out its latest House and Senate endorsements on Monday in a list released exclusively to The Hill, marking the one-year anniversary of the passage of the Equality Act in the House.”These are candidates who have supported the Equality Act or will support the Equality Act,” the group’s president, Alphonso David, told The Hill. “Here, it’s very important for us to send a loud and a clear message that the Equality Act is critical for us to pass next year, and we need to make sure that we have a Congress and Senate to make sure we get it passed.” In the Senate, the group endorsed Kansas State Sen. Barbara Bollier (D) and former North Carolina State Sen. Cal Cunningham (D) in their U.S. Senate races, as well as incumbent Sens. Dick DurbinRichard (Dick) Joseph DurbinThe Hill’s Campaign Report: DOJ, intel to be major issues in 2020 The Hill’s Coronavirus Report: Dr. Tom Inglesby says society will have to learn to live with virus until vaccine emerges; Good news on vaccine trial propels stocks Human Rights Campaign rolls out congressional endorsements on Equality Act anniversary MORE (D-Ill.), Mark WarnerMark Robert WarnerThe Hill’s Campaign Report: DOJ, intel to… Read full this story
- 'A critical point in history': how Trump's attack on LGBT rights is escalating
- Can the right to work be made real in India?
- Vietnam develops a sound legal framework to promote gender equality: UN expert
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Trump campaign sues to halt counting in Michigan, Pennsylvania
- Celebrity endorsement of environmental causes: Does it work?
- Republicans, White Nationalists Fume Over Taylor Swift’s Senate Endorsement
- Full Text: Employment and Labor Rights in Xinjiang
- Taylor Swift Endorses Joe Biden, Kamala Harris
- What Trump’s Supreme Court Nomination Means for LGBTQ Rights
- North Korea blows up liaison office in row over defectors' leaflet campaign
Human Rights Campaign rolls out congressional endorsements on Equality Act anniversary have 307 words, post on thehill.com at May 18, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.