The cast of Shahs of Sunset are in Hawaii – but it’s far from a relaxing vacation. The problems begin when Mike tells his girlfriend Paulina that she’s going to be spending her birthday with him – even though she said she explicitly said she wanted to go surfing with the rest of the group. The dynamic is noticed by Mercedes Javid who says in a confessional, ‘I love Mike but he’s controlling in a lot of ways.’ ‘The women he’s been with become subservient to Mike because of the rules they have to play by.’ Trouble in paradise: The cast of Shahs of Sunset are in Hawaii – but it’s far from a relaxing vacation We then cut to three years earlier, when a producer told Watch What Happens Live host Andy Cohen, ‘We have a bit of situation with Jessica.’ The Bravo mainstay looked stunned as he was told, ‘Mike will not let her come out.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Skinny dipping, sex toys and drunken debauchery: RHONY stars… ‘My blood could save a life, but instead it’s over here… Bethenny Frankel, 49, of RHONY goes makeup-free in pajamas… ‘I’m celebrating by not wearing pants!’ Andy Cohen… Read full this story
- Ten books that tell you everything you need to know about Spain
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by School Cuts: House of horror — 150 days to go — Osborne’s biggest regrets
- The wicked weed Audrey II is hungry and back on both U.S. coasts
- This is not a fever dream
- Brexit latest: Theresa May faces Cabinet backlash and threat to Premiership as she reveals new deal
- Sundance film festival to showcase Zac Efron as Ted Bundy and documentaries on Weinstein and Ocasio-Cortez
Shahs of Sunset: Mercedes Javid and Mike Shouhed go to war after MJ goes behind his back to tell girlfriend Paulina he's too 'controlling' have 282 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 25, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.