There have been a number of speculations and comments over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s move to Canada and the US. Currently, with the world dealing with a pandemic, it appears, Prince Harry is suffering from a number of conflicting emotions over this relocation.However, that is not to say the prince is not happy with his decision. According to a source close to PEOPLE magazine, “They are positive about the future. It is exciting for them to mark the end of the transition and the official start of their new chapter.”That being said, it does not mean that Prince Harry is not feeling bad over having to leave his family behind in the UK. To make matters even worse for the prince, he is unable to be back with his family amid news surrounding Prince Charles diagnosis.A US Weekly source explained, “Despite their ups and downs, hearing that his dad is sick with a potentially life-threatening illness is a huge wake-up call. And he’s overwhelmed with feelings of guilt for not being closer to home while this is all going on.”When Prince Charles initially tested positive for COVID-19, he had a private phone call with Prince William and Prince Harry…. Read full this story
- Elton John reveals HE paid for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to fly to his £15m mansion in the south of France by private jet and made a 'carbon neutral' donation on their behalf as he defends the couple's two holidays in 11 days
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry could welcome their second child in LA to 'combat her loneliness' - source claims to OK! magazine
- Are the Sussexes in Canada? Meghan Markle and Prince Harry wish fans a 'very happy Thanksgiving' from their family with a maple leaf emoji - amid their six-week break from royal duties
- Meghan Markle puts brave face on at first public appearance since documentary controversy as she attends charity event - without Prince Harry - just hours after source close to the couple told how they have 'single-handedly modernized the monarchy'
- SHOCK CLAIM Prince Harry, Meghan Want Place in Los Angeles After Baby is Born
- Relive Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement from two years ago - watch video
- Fijians love it and Prince Harry knocked it back during his tour of the Pacific with Meghan Markle - and now a kava craze could be about to sweep across Australia
- Most shocking royal scandals as Prince Andrew steps down - from toe sucking to nudity
- How Prince Andrew scandal is affecting rest of Royal Family - from Queen to Meghan Markle
- Prince Andrew quits public life 'for the foreseeable future' amid Epstein scandal
Prince Harry eager to start over in LA but guilty over leaving the UK amid lockdown have 439 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.