One child learns with Kitkit School application on tablet. Photo Kitkit School Facebook The long school closure as a consequence of the novel coronavirus outbreak has kept parents occupied with the question of how to keep their children both entertained and educated. A variety of educational applications on computers, tablets and smartphones could offer the solution to that question, and at the same time, do a little baby-sitting. Here is the suggested list for parents, according to United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO): Byju’s India’s most loved learning application with large repositories of educational content tailored for different grades and learning levels. In light of COVID-19, the app has offered free live classes for students since April 2. Duolingo An application to support language learning. Supports numerous base and target languages. By November 2019, the language-learning website and app offered 94 different language courses in 23 languages without charge. The app has over 300 million registered users around the globe. Feed the Monster Android application in multiple languages to help teach children the fundamentals of reading while collecting and growing pet monsters. Its content is 100 per cent free. KitKit School Tablet-based learning suite with a comprehensive curriculum spanning early… Read full this story
- Castlewellan school closure plans 'a major blow'
- Huge response from parents who object to school closure
- Special schools closure plan 'betrayal'
- Campaigners hit out over school closure proposal
- Consultation on proposed school closures to go ahead
- Asbestos scare forces school closure
- Apology over school closure plans
- 'Sad day' as rural school closure is confirmed
- Island school closure and relocation plan on hold
- Don Bosco Provides Education to Children Living Near Dump Site
Popular educational apps for children during school closure have 273 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.