Carey Hart has shed light on just how sick both his wife Pink and son Jameson became after contracting COVID-19. Though the family took necessary precautions to stay safe from the virus, Pink and her three-year-old son still became infected. ‘It was intense,’ Carey said on SiriusXM’s The Jason Ellis Show. ‘They both got extremely sick. My son probably got the worst of the two of them, which kind of debunked the whole theory that this only hit old people.’ ‘It was intense’: Carey Hart has shed light on just how ill both his wife Pink and son Jameson became after contracting COVID-19 (pictured with daughter Willow in 2019) ‘My wife got it pretty bad as well. She has pre-existing, you know she has asthma. It totally attacked her lungs and her chest, and she was having a hard time breathing.’ While the family had been ‘locked down’ at home for nearly all of March, things took a turn for the worse a few days after Carey returned from Daytona, Florida in the middle of the month. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Mariah Carey joins in applause for New York’s healthcare… Happy Easter from Hollywood! Jessica Simpson, Tori Spelling… Mariah… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE - 'My husband will burn your face off, you white b****': Wife of Katie Piper's acid thug makes sick threats to young mother in bitter feud
- British couple murdered in Jamaica had a CONTRACT on their heads, police fear, as it is revealed there was a previous arson attack on their home
- Devastated mother reveals her husband had to stop her going to the cemetery with a spade to dig up their baby boy who died from sepsis
- Lifting the curtain on the 'freak show': New book reveals stories behind Victorian circus acts' unusual celebrities, from a dwarf who was 'served' in a pie to the Mexican 'baboon lady'
- The crack police chief who caught the Night Stalker in just 17 DAYS... after 12 years of blunders
- Revealed: Two teenagers arrested over murder of A* scholarship student, 17, at £12,000-a-year school are also pupils at prestigious schools and live in multimillion-pound homes
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019: Footballer David James, comedian Chris Ramsey and EastEnders' Emma Barton are FIRST stars confirmed for line-up... but One Show guest host Stacey Dooley messes up the big reveal
- P.J. Soles
- FMIA Week 11: Football Changes Fast, As Lamar Jackson’s Rise Reminds
- 'I loved you from the very first moment we met': Liz Dawn's last words to her hubby before she slipped away
Pink's husband Carey Hart reveals just how sick his wife and son became after contracting COVID-19: 'It totally attacked her lungs and her chest' have 412 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 13, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.