PIERS Morgan today praised “classy” Prince Philip as he branded Prince Harry and Meghan Markle “whiny little brats in Hollywood”. The Good Morning Britain host commended the 98-year-old Duke of Edinburgh for his message of support to vital workers amid the coronavirus crisis. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates The senior royal’s message was shared just hours after grandson Prince Harry ranted from LA about the Press. Harry and Meghan yesterday revealed their decision to “refuse” to deal with newspapers including The Sun following their move to LA. Speaking this morning, Piers praised Prince Philip, who retired from public duties in 2017, for sharing the tribute to vital workers, saying: “That’s a man who understands what the common man and woman, the non royals go through, and empathises.” He added: “Comparing the class of Prince Philip, which has been mirrored by his wife the Queen, by the Cambridges, by the others, with these whiny little brats in Hollywood.”They think now is a good time to go ahead with the legal action and drag all the mud out. “Not a single part of them thought maybe this wouldn’t be a good time.” The 55-year-old went… Read full this story
- Piers Morgan criticizes Prince Harry’s statement calling out negative press: ‘Comparing Meghan to Diana is a mistake’ - Yahoo Lifestyle
- Thomas Markle will 'never' meet his grandchild, royal expert claims
- Unwrapping the Beef: Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton's Maybe-Fake Feud
- Kate, Meghan, and the Royal Family Are All Smiles at Christmas Day Church Service
- The truth behind Kate Middleton's new glow and edgy fashion sense
Piers Morgan praises ‘classy’ Prince Philip but brands Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ‘whiny little brats in Hollywood’ have 268 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 21, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.