R.J. White has crushed the Las Vegas SuperContest twice by CBS Sports Staff Apr 16, 2020 at 2:16 pm ET • 3 min read Tom Brady stunned the NFL when he decided to sign with the Buccaneers after spending the first 20 years of his career in New England. Brady won six Super Bowl titles with the Patriots and will look to lead the Bucs to the promised land this season. If he’s able to lead Tampa Bay to Super Bowl LV, the Buccaneers will become the first team to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium. Vegas is also high on the Buccaneers in the latest 2021 Super Bowl odds.In fact, the latest Super Bowl 55 odds list the Buccaneers at 16-1, while New England is going off at 20-1. The Chiefs enter the season as the 2021 Super Bowl favorites to hoist the Lombardi Trophy at 4-1, while Baltimore (13-2), San Francisco (7-1), New Orleans (11-1) and Dallas (12-1) are also high. Before making any 2021 Super Bowl picks, be sure to check out the Super Bowl 55 predictions from SportsLine NFL handicapper R.J. White.Before making any 2021 Super Bowl picks, be sure to check out the… Read full this story
- Super Bowl LIII Prop Bets: From The Ordinary To The Crazy
- What Time Does the 2011 Super Bowl Start? A (Continuing) Lesson in Search Visibility
- Google Airs TV Ad During Super Bowl
- 2018 NFL over/under win totals: Predicting where Vegas is right and where it’s wrong
- Best Draft Picks From All 32 Teams
- Barnwell: The Patriots have the best defense in NFL history. Can they really keep it up?
- Google Trends: Search Predictions 2018
- Ask Mo: The hits and misses of Massively OP’s 2018 predictions
- An Inside Look At The Upcoming MarTech Conference
- Inside the World of Live Casino
NFL Super Bowl odds 2021: Predictions, expert picks, values, top targets, advice, bets from Vegas insider have 288 words, post on www.cbssports.com at April 16, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.