The state government has ordered to promote all students from classes 1 to 8 and of Class 11, in light of the coronavirus lockdown and curfew.The decision was taken in a meeting between education department officials and education minister Suresh Bhardwaj, under the chairmanship of chief minister Jai Ram Thakur here on Tuesday.However, students of Class 10 and 12 will be promoted to the next class only after the declaration of board examination results.Bhardwaj said though most of the exams had been conducted before the coronavirus outbreak, some subjects were left out. The exams of Class 5 and 8 were held, but the examination could not be completed nor were the papers checked, so the government has decided to promote those students as well, the minister said.He said there was no time to check the answer books of these students and the government didn’t not want to jeopardise their academic careers amid the pandemic.
- Trip report: KLM Boeing 777 Business Class from Dar Es Salaam to Amsterdam
- Canada's Ontario students stage walkout to protest education changes
- Japan Airlines B777 Business Class London to Tokyo
- Billionaire Kochs: Mass Deportations of Illegal Aliens ‘Not the Answer’
- 4 more Colorado Springs-area school districts cancel Friday classes
- Project promotes traditional art genre
- Colorado Springs School District 11 giving every K-8 student a free supply kit
- Qantas A380 First Class from Dubai to London
- Qatar Airways B787 Business Class Brussels to Doha
- British Airways B777-300ER Business Class HND to LHR
HP orders mass promotion of Class 1-8 and Class 11 students have 234 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at April 8, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.