According to a report from the State President, once becoming a member of Convention 105, Vietnam will have more rights and interests. At the 44th session of the NA Standing Committee Abolition of forced labor will contribute to cleaning up labor relations, creating a stable and harmonious working environment and promoting socio-economic stability. Having no forced labor would help Vietnamese businesses easily gain access to foreign markets, especially the U.S. and Europe, to export goods and services, the report noted. Chairman of the NA’s Committee for External Relations Nguyen Van Giau said entry to Convention 105 is necessary at this moment. Several members of the Committee asked for comprehensive assessments of the Convention’s effects on Vietnam’s political, security, defense, and economic aspects. To implement Convention 105’s commitments effectively, some suggested the Government issue guidance on forms of forced labor to create a transparent legal framework that aids the early detection of forced labor. After discussions, the NA Standing Committee agreed to submit entry to the Convention to the NA for consideration and decision at the 14th NA’s ninth session. NA Vice Chairman Tong Thi Phong requested the NA Committee for External Relations hold a plenary meeting to officially examine the State… Read full this story
- Is Prison Necessary? Ruth Wilson Gilmore Might Change Your Mind
- Who Should Be on the Next Mount Rushmore?
- ‘It’s Time for Consolidation’
- ‘An Odd Stretch of Forgettable White Guys Yelling at Each Other’
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, May 24-32
- Everything Julián Castro Knows He Learned From His Mother
- American Independence Day 2019 : Indybay
- The Nooner for 06-01-19
- Our Nixon: Whose Life Was It Anyway?
- My Turn: On World Refugee Day, we honor the search for hope
Entry to ILO Convention on Abolition of Forced Labor significant for Vietnam: NA have 289 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 28, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.