By Daniel S. Levine – April 2, 2020 10:22 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 After this week, there are only two more episodes of the season for Chicago P.D., Chicago Fire and Chicago Med due to the coronavirus pandemic. All three shows will air their season finales early, with each show ending on Wednesday, April 15. New episodes are also slated to air on Wednesday, April 8. Production on the three shows was suspended last month, along with more than 30 other shows produced by NBCUniversal.Chicago Fire Season 8, Chicago P.D. Season 7 and Chicago Med Season 5 will all end prematurely, reports Us Weekly. This means production will not resume after everything was put on hold on March 12. That same day, NBCU also halted production on Law & Order: SVU, The Kelly Clarkson Show, FBI, FBI: Most Wanted and many others.”The safety and health of our cast, crew and employees is our top priority,” NBCU said in a statement last month. “Where possible, we are pausing production for two weeks as a precautionary measure, following which we will reassess and determine an appropriate start date. In some cases, we are accelerating plans to wrap up physical production.”The… Read full this story
- ‘Big Brother’ Dominates Wednesday Ratings; RNC Night 3 Ticks Up At CBS, ‘United We Fall’ Season Finale Steady
- Real Housewives Of New York City: Dorinda Medley flips out and angrily calls Tinsley Mortimer a 'b****' in final appearance on season finale
- Line of Duty's Jed Mercurio reveals series six 'plans to wrap filming by Christmas' to air in 2021... after production was delayed by COVID-19
- 'Cobra Kai': When Will Season 3 Come to Netflix?
- Disney Plus is hitting Europe a week early on March 24
- FMIA: Roger Goodell Is Ready For A Covid Season. Are You Ready For A Bucs-Ravens Super Bowl in Tampa?
- The Mandalorian season 2: Everything we know about Baby Yoda's Oct. 30 return
- His Dark Materials season 2: release date, trailers, cast and what we can expect to see
- Coronavirus in sports: 2020 Tokyo Olympics postponed to 2021; NFL draft, season updates
- The Mandalorian season 2 release date, confirmed, cast news, directors, and more
'Chicago' Universe Series Won't Return to Production, Season Finales Airing Early have 340 words, post on popculture.com at April 2, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.