Shrimp exports to China show drastic upturn after five years China has remained the main buyer of Vietnamese shrimp over the past 5 years, with an average annual growth of 16% and the figure rose to over 55% after a five-year period. According to the Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP), the five-year period (2015-2019) saw the shrimp industry yield positive results in production and exports, with shrimp farming areas expanding by an average of 1.4% per year, and annual shrimp output by 5.7% on average, mainly thanks to the improved white shrimp farming productivity. It is worth mentioning that white leg shrimp production surged by nearly 41% after 5 years, with an average increase of 9% per year while black tiger shrimp production enjoyed an average rise of 3.1% after the reviewed period. Also during this period, the main export markets of Vietnamese shrimp- the EU, the US, Japan, China, and the Republic of Korea (RoK) accounted for 81-85% of the country’s total export value. Meanwhile, exports to China enjoyed the highest growth of over 55% after the five-year period, followed by the EU and the RoK. Of the national total shrimp export volume, frozen shrimp products… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 3
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 4
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 5
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 27
- Beastie Boys and Issa Rae headline 88 pop-culture musts to get you through April’s quarantine
- Clive Palmer buys huge News Corp ad pushing malaria drug as possible coronavirus cure
- Up to a million Britons are STILL stranded abroad scrambling to return home after countries closed their borders - including 6,000 unable to leave New Zealand after it grounded international flights
- The president tweeted it – but is the US economy really great again?
- Boris to hold his first Cabinet meeting TODAY after only finishing bloodbath reshuffle at midnight as he makes Raab deputy PM and rewards Rees-Mogg and forgives his brother in bid to deliver Brexit
- Coronavirus in the Bay Area: The key events unfolding from March 21 to 22
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 17 have 323 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.