Princess Anne claimed younger royals are guilty of trying to ‘reinvent the wheel’ when it comes to their approach to royal duties. The Princess Royal, 69, told Vanity Fair royal correspondent Katie Nicholl that she is a ‘fuddy-duddy’ who puts value in the tried and tested approach to philanthropy, while members of the next generation, including Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, seem set on forging a new path. Anne does not refer to any royals in particular, but 2020 has already seen Prince Harry and Meghan Markle quit as working royals, as they prepare to launch a new charitable venture, Archewell, from the US. Princess Anne claimed younger royals are guilty of trying to ‘reinvent the wheel’ when it comes to their approach to royal duties. Pictured, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and Princess Anne at the 50th Anniversary of the Investiture of Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace, London, on 5 March 2019 Keep it chic in Meghan’s coat by Amanda Wakeley £895 Amanda Wakeley cream sculpted tailoring Crombie coat Still available! Buy now This Amanda Wakeley coat is a piece the Duchess of Sussex turned to three times for royal engagements, and it’s easy to… Read full this story
- How always-composed Meghan Markle turned tour Down Under into a triumph for the Commonwealth
- ‘Meghan Markle’s job is to be Harry’s wife, not to be a star,’ says Prince Charles’ pal Stefanie Powers
- Pregnant Meghan Markle has done a swell job with Prince Harry on their Royal Tour — now it’s time for her to put her feet up
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry appoint high-flying diplomat as new private secretary who describes herself as a ‘wannabe supermum’
- Kate and William catch budget flight back from Scottish holiday with their children after earning praise for shunning private jets favoured by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Saira Khan accuses the Royal Family of 'rolling out' Prince William and Kate Middleton to distract from the Prince Andrew crisis - and brands their BBC show with Mary Berry a 'perfect PR stunt'
- Stefanie Powers says Meghan Markle’s job is ‘to be Harry’s wife, not change the royal dynamic’
- Meghan and Harry's Christmas in exile: Duke and Duchess of Sussex CONFIRM they won't be spending holidays with Queen but will be with her mother Doria Ragland instead during six-week break
- How Royal drama, foreign diplomacy rows and Extinction Rebellion protests dominated the headlines in 2019 before Boris Johnson's election win finally revealed a light at the end of the Brexit tunnel
- Royal in training! Prince Louis makes his palace balcony debut as he and Princess Charlotte wave at the flypast (but Prince George doesn't look too impressed)
A swipe at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle? Princess Anne accuses younger royals of trying to 'reinvent the wheel' when it comes duty and claims she's a 'fuddy duddy' who wants them to 'go back to basics' have 442 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.