Tulsi Gabbard announced Thursday that she was suspending her presidential campaign and would support Joe Biden – leaving just Biden and Bernie Sanders in the 2020 Democratic race. ‘After Tuesday’s election it’s clear that Democratic primary voters have chosen Vice President Joe Biden to be the person who will take on President Trump in the general election,’ Gabbard said in a video posted to her Twitter account. Gabbard, a congresswoman from Hawaii, told supporters that she knew both Biden and his wife Jill ‘and I’m grateful to have called his son, Beau, a friend, who also served in the national guard.’ Tulsi Gabbard dropped out of the presidential race Thursday and said she’d support Joe Biden, who is far in the lead for the Democratic nomination Tulsi Gabbard said she knew both Joe and Jill Biden and had been friends with the late Beau Biden, the ex-vice president’s son, pointing out they both served in the National Guard Bernie Sanders (left) and Joe Biden (right) are the only two remaining Democrats in the presidential race, but Biden’s delegate lead means he’s almost locked up the nomination ‘Although I may not agree with the vice president on every issue, I know… Read full this story
- Obama poised to endorse Clinton as Democratic presidential nominee
- Scandal rocks Democratic Party truce on eve of confab
- Clinton loses to Sanders in coal state of West Virginia
- Clinton accepts Democratic Party presidential nomination
- A burning question: What’s next for Hillary Clinton?
- Anti-Trump gunman attacks US lawmakers, dies in shootout
- Trump, lone survivor in Republican White House race, now must unify party
- Trump taps climate change skeptic as energy adviser, pushes back on taxes
- Clinton to blast Trump on North Korea, NATO in foreign policy speech
- Obama blasts Trump: presidency 'not a reality show'
Tulsi Gabbard quits her long-show Democratic presidential bid and endorses Joe Biden as Bernie Sanders considers his own campaign's future have 296 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 19, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.