Sen. Bernie SandersBernie SandersSanders criticizes Democrats willing to pare down eligibility for stimulus checks Sunday shows preview: Budget resolution clears path for .9 trillion stimulus; Senate gears up for impeachment trial The Memo: Bad jobs report boosts Biden stimulus case MORE’s (I-Vt.) campaign manager Faiz Shakir on Tuesday retweeted a tweet from a top GOP staffer that highlighted former Vice President Joe BidenJoe BidenTrump access to intelligence briefings will be determined by officials, White House says: report Blinken, Saudi counterpart discuss Yemen in first phone call Author criticizes continued ‘culture of war’ with troops in Iraq, Afghanistan MORE’s interaction with a construction worker, during which Biden said that the worker was “full of shit.”The tweet, which has since been deleted, simply read “Oh no” and then featured a video of the interaction that was posted by Steve Guest, the GOP’s rapid response director.ADVERTISEMENTBefore the tweet was deleted, it drew raised eyebrows from the Sanders campaign, political strategists and members of the media.Bernie’s campaign manager just straight-up amplifying the @GOP rapid response director now to attack Joe Biden. pic.twitter.com/lgUQFyZ9ic— Jesse Lehrich (@JesseLehrich) March 10, 2020″It’s ironic that the Sanders campaign decided to announce their true colors in the winter of their campaign by siding with… Read full this story
- Sanders’s Campaign Accuses Media Of ‘Bernie Blackout’
- Steyer qualifies for November debate, campaign says
- Trump’s Plan to Stop Biden: Turn Black Voters Against Him
- Trump campaign, RNC raise staggering $125 million in third quarter
- Kamala Harris to hit campaign trail hard amid falling poll numbers
- Kamala Harris’ struggling campaign cuts staff, overhauls strategy
- Trump campaign runs surprise World Series ad: 'It takes a Donald Trump to change Washington'
- The Hill's Morning Report — Biden steadies in third debate as top tier remains the same
- Trump Campaign Staffers Pushed Russian Propaganda Days Before the Election
- Joe Biden Borrows GOP’s ‘Elitism’ Hit on Elizabeth Warren
Sanders's campaign manager retweets GOP jab at Biden have 314 words, post on thehill.com at March 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.