A Russian doctor who met and shook hands with Russian President Vladimir Putin last week has now tested positive for coronavirus.Denis Protsenko, the chief physician for coronavirus patients in the hospital in Moscow’s Kommunarka district, said he had tested positive in a Facebook post on Tuesday, Russian news agency Tass reported.”My dear friends, I very much appreciate your concern. Indeed, I have tested positive for the CoV virus but I feel quite well. I have self-isolated in my office where I have everything I need to telecommute,” he wrote, according to an English translation of the post by Tass. Reuters reported that Putin had met with Protsenko last Tuesday and was given a tour of the Kommunarka hospital. Although Putin wore a hazmat suit and protective gear during the tour, he did not have this on during his meeting with the physician. Photos of the Russian president and the doctor shaking hands have already circulated widely.The RIA Novosti news agency reported that Putin has been routinely tested for the virus and that “everything is OK.” The Russian leader’s spokesman, Dmitry Peskov quickly released a statement saying that “[Putin] is regularly tested for coronavirus. Everything is normal,” according to Russia’s government-funded… Read full this story
- Vladimir Putin backs Theresa May over Brexit slamming second vote as ‘disrespectful to voters’
- Vladimir Putin’s GRU spy chief falls ill after furious show down with Russian leader over his unit’s Novichok ‘moronic’ blunders
- Sergei Skripal ‘hitman’ unmasked as elite soldier given Russia’s highest award by Vladimir Putin himself
- Vladimir Putin says Skripal Novichok suspects have been found but insists they’ve done nothing wrong
- Who is Baba Vanga? Predictions list for the blind mystic, from Brexit to World War 3 and the 2018 Russian election
- Who is Sergei Skripal, was Novichok the nerve agent used to poison the former Russian spy and what was the Salisbury incident?
- Foreign agent Maria Butina blames her prosecution on 'racism against Russians' in first interview since her release from prison and deportation
- Ukraine calls up army reservists as Nato ‘masses troops’ on Russian border over fears Putin is planning to invade
- What is Novichok, was the nerve agent used in the Russian spy poisoning and how is exposure to it treated?
- What is a nerve agent and which one was used in the Amesbury and Salisbury Russian spy poisonings?
Russian Doctor Who Shook Hands With Vladimir Putin Last Week Tests Positive for Coronavirus have 391 words, post on www.newsweek.com at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.